1. If I buy both themes and modules together in this collection, do I have to use the modules along with the themes from the collection?
All our modules function independently and you can use them in combination with any skin whatsoever. We see our collection of themes and modules as tools you can use any time you need them.
2. I already have your modules, which I have purchased individually. Can I use them with the skin collection?
Yes, you can. You can buy modules individually, or as a part of collection.
3. What does the one-year subscription really mean?
Our one-year subscription in this particular case means as follows. During the one-year period, you will receive all the new themes we are going to publish. You will also gain access to enhanced versions of themes currently in the collection. If you also purchased our modules collection, you will also receive the new versions of the modules from the collection for a full year.
4. Will I be able to use the themes and modules after my subscription runs out?
Yes, of course. By purchasing the collection you become permanently entitled to use themes and modules even after your subscription runs out. The only difference is that after the expiry of your subscription you will cease to receive new versions of themes and modules. Then, if you wish, you can renew your subscription and continue receiving new versions.
5. Can I just use the themes collection without your modules?
Yes, you can. However, the wealth of functionalities you can see at our demo pages has been achieved by using our modules. With these modules you have an instant working solution. Blogs, events, galleries, catalogs and many other functionalities can instantly become ready to be used. We do not merely provide dummy HTML displays, we provide actual solutions that are managed by means of modules.
6. What rights does the Enterprise License provide?
The Enterprise License allows you to use modules and themes on an unlimited number of DNN installations and portals. You can use modules and themes for the needs of your company or organization, as well as for the projects you do for your clients. Giving third parties an access to modules and themes is not permitted.
7. Do you have trial versions?
Free trial versions of our modules can be downloaded from our web site. Unfortunately, we aren't in position to allow the trial versions of themes due to their technical nature.
8. Am I entitled to customer support?
Yes, of course. You are entitled to free customer support available at our web pages, or by sending an inquiry to our email support@easyDNNsolutions.com . We provide user support via email. You are entitled to full user support for 2 years from the date of this collection's purchase.